The City of Moore has several benefits packages available based on type of appointment.
Benefits available to Full Time employees include:
- Medical Benefits, PPO, vision, dental and Rx
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Pay – 1 ½ times the hourly wage
- Comp Hrs – 1 ½ times hours worked
- Holiday Pay – 10 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program – earn money
- Personal Leave Accruals
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Incentive Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniforms, tools and safety equipment are provided by the City when required
- Military, Jury and Family Leave Provisions
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Development and Training Program
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Employee Assistance Program
The City offers positions in these categories:
- Full Time with benefits
- Regular Part-Time with partial benefits (usually no more than 29 hours per week)
- Part-Time or Temporary, no benefits (usually 29 or fewer hours per week)
- Seasonal, no benefits (varied hours, usual duration of 4 months or less depending on departmental need but usually from May through September)
Our job postings are posted on the City of Moore website and include job descriptions for each vacancy. We also advertise some positions in the Daily and Sunday Oklahoman newspaper which includes their online job boards.
The City of Moore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin or citizenship status, age (40 or older), or on the basis of a disability or handicap in recruiting, hiring, training and promotion for all positions within the City.
Applications or resumes are not accepted unless a position is open for recruitment. Applications submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
If you submit an application for a position that is not open for recruitment, we will not hold it for any future vacancy. This includes positions in the Fire Department, Police Department, and Dispatch.
We do not accept resumes without a completed application.
You must print and complete the employment application for EACH position you wish to apply for.
Completed applications can be submitted in several ways:
Scan and email to [email protected]
Fax to 405-799-4431
Mail to City Hall (Attn: HR) at 301 N Broadway Moore, OK 73160
IN THE INTEREST OF MAINTAINING PHYSICAL DISTANCING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE ABOVE METHODS TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE ONE OF THOSE METHODS, YOU MAY BRING YOUR APPLICATION TO:
City Hall at 301 N Broadway Moore, OK 73160