For these job postings, no application is necessary. Simply send an email to [email protected], attach a current resume, and indicate the position(s) you are interested in.
City of Moore Benefits
The City of Moore has several benefits packages available based on type of appointment.
Benefits available to Full Time employees include:
- Medical Benefits, PPO, vision, dental and Rx
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Pay – 1 ½ times the hourly wage
- Comp Hrs – 1 ½ times hours worked
- Holiday Pay – 10 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program – earn money
- Personal Leave Accruals
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Incentive Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniforms, tools and safety equipment are provided by the City when required
- Military, Jury and Family Leave Provisions
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Development and Training Program
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Employee Assistance Program
In an effort to better serve the employees of the City of Moore the staff of the Human Resources Department has included two forms that City employees will find useful (They are available at using the Insurance Form Link at the bottom of the page). They are the Life Insurance Form (enrollment and changes in life insurance) and the Change Request Form (for employee health benefits plan). The links below will open as a PDF.
Enrollment and changes in life insurance:
Once completed, please return the forms to the Human Resources Department, 2nd floor of Moore City Hall (301 N. Broadway). United Healthcare Choice Plus Network is our network of medical providers and Delta Dental is the network of dental providers for City employees and their families. Often City employees or their family members have questions about coverage, medical providers that are in-network, or simply need a list of doctors/dentists to choose from. The web addresses listed below should assist employees with those and many other questions. Simply click the links below and you will be taken to the appropriate website.
www.elixirsolutions.com For a detailed list of In-Network Pharmacy Providers you must go to the Elixir website and create a member account, or you may call customer service at 1-833-656-1507.
Employee Assistance Program
The New Directions EAP helps employees find solutions to such issues as:
- Parenting/family concerns
- Emotional stress
- Alcohol & drug problems
- Job-related issues
- Other problems
For more information please call the HELPLINE at 800-624-5544. There is 24-hour access. Ask for the EAP representative. All calls are confidential.
Click Here to access the EAP website: Passcode: OMAG
Click below for a list of In-Network EyeMed Vision Providers, Surgery Center of Oklahoma and Health Check Screening Benefit Information:
Assured Benefits Administrators (ABA) is the third party administer for the City of Moore Self-Funded Health Benefit Plan
ABA Member Portal
Find useful information about your benefit plan 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the ABA Member Portal. Find a provider, review your plan documents, view benefits paid, check the status of claims, download a PDF copy of your ID card, print forms and materials, and more, all in one convenient online location.
MEMBER PORTAL REGISTRATION
To create your user account, complete the following steps:
- Visit www.abadmin.com. Click on Portal then select Member Portal.
- Click on Proceed to our sign-up process.
- Read the License Agreement and Click Agree.
- Complete the forms on the next few pages as it applies to you. You must enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and either your Social Security number or your member ID (exactly as it appears on your ID card).
ABA is committed to supporting the Transparency in Coverage Rule by making Machine-Readable Files (MRFs) available for ABA self-funded customers on July 1, 2022.
ABA publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of the City of Moore.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: www.transparency.abadmin.com
General Employment Information
The City offers positions in these categories:
- Full Time with benefits
- Part-Time or Temporary, no benefits (usually 29 or fewer hours per week)
- Seasonal, no benefits (varied hours, usual duration of 4 months or less depending on departmental need but usually from May through September)
Our job postings are posted on the City of Moore website and include job descriptions for each vacancy. We also advertise some positions in the Daily and Sunday Oklahoman newspaper which includes their online job boards.
The City of Moore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin or citizenship status, age (40 or older), or on the basis of a disability or handicap in recruiting, hiring, training and promotion for all positions within the City.
Applications or resumes are not accepted unless a position is open for recruitment. Applications submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
If you submit an application for a position that is not open for recruitment, we will not hold it for any future vacancy. This includes positions in the Fire Department, Police Department, and Dispatch.
We do not accept resumes without a completed application.
You must complete an employment application for EACH position you wish to apply for.
Completed applications for positions that are not submitted online can be submitted in several ways:
Scan and email to [email protected]
Fax to 405-799-4431
Bring or Mail to City Hall (Attn: HR) at 301 N Broadway Moore, OK 73160