The Moore Police Department wishes all of you a... Merry Christmas!
Keep It Local This Holiday SeasonRead the Article
Christmas Tree Safety
As you deck the halls this holiday season, be fire smart. A small fire that spreads to a Christmas tree can quickly grow very large.Read the Article
Santa Express Program - Moore Fire Department is now accepting donations
The Moore Fire Department’s Santa Express is a program dedicated to giving Christmas to kids in need. Started by a Moore Firefighter over 30 years ago, the program works closely with the schools in the city limits of Moore.Read the Article
- Road Closure: SW 34th Street will continue to be closed between Santa Fe Avenue and the west entrance of Sendera Lakes until further notice. Sendera Lakes and Arbor Gardens Park remains open, with access available off SW 34th Street from Telephone Road. Access to SW 34th Street from Blue Stem Ridge Addition will also continue to be closed until further notice. This road closure is necessary due to the SW 34th Street Road Widening Project, which will widen SW 34th Street from Telephone Road to Santa Fe Avenue from 2-lanes to 4-lanes with a 10’ walking/bicycle trail. For further information, please contact the City Manager’s Office at 793-5200. Read More
- Street Closures Due To Railroad: Phone numbers to call for extended blockages of railroad crossings: 1-800-507-9227 (BNSF Railroad). Emergency number to call BNSF, 1-800-832-5452. To Issue a complaint with Oklahoma Corporation Commission call (405) 521-3407. Read More
- Road Closure: Christmas Spectacular Event: The Moore Police Department will shut down South Broadway Ave. from 4th Street to 19th Street around 8:20pm before the Christmas fireworks show start. The Fireworks show will be approximately 10 minutes and then the Police will reopen South Broadway Ave. around 8:40 pm. Hope to see everyone at Moore Central Park on Saturday, December 7th! Read More
- Monthly City Newsletters
- Make a Municipal Court Payment
- Report an Issue
- Pay Utility Bill
- Big Trash Pick-Up Information
- Apply for a Job with the City
- Garage Sale Permit Information
- Rent a Park Pavilion
The 34th Bridge is now open to traffic.
HB 2597 was passed by the legislature and goes into effect November 1, 2019.
Things To Do In Moore
The American Legion Oratorical Scholarship Program
Sponsored by The American Legion Post 184
A Norman Rockwell Christmas Parade
Parade of Lights
Holiday elves are installing a special mailbox at The Station Recreation Center, where children can drop off letters to Santa starting November 29th!
Public Meetings & Notices
- December - Board of Adjustment Meeting Cancelled
- December - Planning Commission Meeting-Cancelled
- December 16th - City Council Meeting