Each residence is allowed two free bulk trash pickups per calendar year. To schedule a bulk trash pick up call 405-793-5070.
Vouchers to the landfill located at 7001 S. Bryant Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73149 are available for pick up at Customer Service at City Hall. Each City of Moore utility customer is allowed one free voucher per year.
Bulk Trash Requirements
- Items cannot be placed at the curb until the weekend before your schedule pick up week.
- Place your Big Trash items within 10’ of the curb.
- Items should be placed as close to the curb as possible, not under tree branches, electrical wires, or any other overhead obstruction and should not be placed on top of water meters.
- Big Trash items must be at the curb no later than the Sunday night of your scheduled pick up week.
- A city crew will be by to collect those items at some point during your pick up week
- Tree branches must be shorter than 10 feet in length
- Please do not cover your water meter box with large trash items. This delays or prohibits the meter reader from determining the water used for utility billing
- For residential customers only
- Household Chemicals
- Freon units