Big Trash Pickup
Vouchers to the landfill located at 7001 S. Bryant Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73149 are available for pick up at Customer Service at Moore City Hall, 301 N. Broadway. Each City of Moore utility customer is allowed one free voucher per calendar year.
In addition, each residence is allowed two free big trash pickups per calendar year, for the person residing in the home. To schedule a big trash pickup call 405-793-5070.
Big Trash Requirements
- Items cannot be placed at the curb until the weekend before your scheduled pickup week.
- Place your Big Trash items within 10’ of the curb.
- Items should be placed as close to the curb as possible, not under tree branches, electrical wires, or any other overhead obstruction and should not be placed on top of water and/or gas meters.
- Big Trash items must be at the curb no later than the Sunday night of your scheduled pickup week.
- A city crew will be by to collect those items at some point during your pickup week
- Tree branches must be shorter than 10 feet in length
- Please do not cover your water meter box with large trash items. This delays or prohibits the meter reader from determining the water used for utility billing
- For residential customers only
Prohibited Items (for Big Trash Pickup and the landfill)
- Household Chemicals
- Freon units
- Landscaping Boulders