Skip To Content


The Moore Police Department has initiated a new program providing the ability for those involved in an accident in the City of Moore to retrieve an accident report online. The Moore Police Department has joined with, a web portal that gives the public an opportunity to download and print a copy of their accident reports without having to come into the Records Department and request a copy. The cost for a copy of a report is $1.00 and will be available within 5 to 7 business days from the accident date.

If additional information is needed, contact Records at 405-793-5134.

To get a copy of your report click here

Crime Reports

CrimeReports works with the Moore Police Department to help reduce, prevent and solve crime by enabling officials to easily open and manage a controlled dialog with citizens. You will find an online family of crime fighting tools including a public crime map, alert messaging, anonymous tipping and data analytics.

*To see a public crime map for Moore click here.

Property Loss Form

Your case will be assigned to a Detective for follow up based upon specific facts obtained during the initial investigations. Studies have shown that the presence of these facts can predict whether a detailed follow up investigation would likely result in the arrest and prosecution of the suspect(s) or the recovery of property in a manner that is cost effective to you, the taxpayer. It is impossible for Detectives to personally discuss each and every case with all victims. A Detective will not routinely call unless the Detective requires additional information.
•Emergency Calls: 911
•Non-Emergency: 405-793-5171
•Records: 405-793-5134
•Detectives: 405-793-5151

If you have additional facts which would assist in the investigation of your case, please contact the Detective Unit by either mail, email at [email protected] , or call the Detectives Department at 405-793-5151.
If you are needing to provide additional property to your report you use one of the links below:

*Online Application/ Property Loss Form 2