Complaints Regarding HUD Funded Programs


The City of Moore will provide a timely written response to every citizen complaint. The response will be provided within 15 working days of the receipt of the complaint if practicable.


Any official complaints regarding the Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) or the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Entitlement programs can be directed to:

Kahley Gilbert, Grants Manager

By Phone:

By Mail:
Capital Planning and Resiliency
301 N Broadway Avenue
Moore, OK 73160

If you would like to submit an official complaint electronically, please fill out the following form:

Kahley Gilbert
Grants Manager
[email protected]