Special Event Application
To submit a Special Event Application, complete the form below and e-mail it to City Clerk's Office [email protected].
We ask that you complete this application with as much detail as possible. Please read the City's Noise Ordinance before completing your application, If your event has a possibility of violating any of these prohibitions, you may apply for a Relief from Noise Restrictions within the Special Event Application. If you are not approved for a Relief from Noise Restrictions, you may still hold your event, if approved, but must understand you may be asked to suspend activities due to noise complaints at any time.
The following list are event components that would require you to complete a Special Event Application:
- Temporary structures such as tents, canopies or roofed structures with an area of 400 sq. ft. or larger
- Stages with an area 400 sq. ft. or larger
- Portable Restrooms
- Alcohol Sales
- Food Sales
- Possibility of an increase in traffic and/or use of public streets/sidewalks
- Amplified sound such as music, speakers, microphones, etc.
- Public advertisement
- Parking off-site (outside of the property boundary)