Wrecker and Towing Business Information

Any person, firm, corporation or other entity who owns or operates a business which engages, in whole or in part, in the business of towing, removal and storage of motor vehicles within the City of Moore is required to have a valid Wrecker Business License. To obtain a license, please submit an application for business license to the City Clerk’s office. A time will be scheduled for an inspection of the storage yard, if applicable. If a wrecker service wishes to be considered for the Moore Police Department Rotation Log, a separate application (included on this page) must be filed with the Moore Police Department.

Application Coming Soon! Presently, for information about and to request admittance to the police rotation, contact Captain Maddocks at 405-793-4551.