Ice Storm Debris Pick-up Information
· place storm debris at their curb for pickup as soon as safely possible; debris pickup expected to last several weeks
· separate tree limbs from other storm damage (fence panels, boards, cardboard, metal, etc.)
· cut debris into pieces no longer than 10 ft.
· avoid covering gas and water meters
· avoid putting debris within 15' of a fire hydrant
We anticipate the cleanup process to take several weeks and will communicate timelines as we move through the process.
We are in the process of identifying and permitting debris drop off locations should you choose that option. More information on drop off locations will be forthcoming.
Additional questions should be directed to Public Works at 405-793-5070.