Utility Assistance Available

If you are behind on payments, the following options are available:

  • Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency – for more information you can call Lindsay Wheeler at 405-701-2170 or email her at [email protected]. You will need to complete an application and they must receive it at least 10 days before your cutoff. For more information, you can go to their website.
  • Salvation Army – for an appointment please call Carla Davenport, Administrative Assistant at 405-364-9910, extension 101. 
  • City of Moore payment plan – please contact customer service right away to set this up at 405-793-5032 or via email at [email protected]
  • Community Cares Partners (a program of Communities Foundation of Oklahoma) - Apply online at https://okcommunitycares.org/ or call 2-1-1
  • Oklahoma Emergency Rental Assistance Program – https://okcommunitycares.org