This agency serves Cleveland County, Lincoln County, Logan County, Payne County, Pottawatomie County and Seminole County. Programs include:
- Asset Development - Tax Return Preparation Assistance;
- Early Childhood - Car Seats;
- Emergency Services - Prescription Assistance, Clothing, Food, Rent/Mortgage Payment Assistance, Utility Payment Assistance, Fans/Blankets;
- Housing - Weatherization;
- Nutrition - Child Care Food Program, Meals Delivered to Residences;
- Senior Citizens - RSVP; and
- Transit - Road to Work, SoonerRide.
Community Needs Assessment:
COCAA is conducting a Community Needs Assessment. Please click here to take the survey. Please take a few minutes to answer just a few questions.
The data collected from this assessment is collected in a web base at the Oklahoma Department of Commerce. The results are used to find GAPS of services and needs for numerous Counties.
Utility Assistance Program in Moore:
Please contact Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency to speak about the Utility Assistance Program for Moore Residents.
- Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency cannot pay for deposits
- Contact at least 10 days before cut off date