Proclamation of Emergency
Attached is the newest Emergency Proclamation for the City of Moore which is available on our website and in hardcopy form at Moore City Hall.
- Notable changes to the City of Moore Proclamation 03-30(a) are:
• City of Moore buildings are closed to the public (City Hall, Public Works, etc.)
• City of Moore playgrounds/play surfaces are closed to the public
• CBD Shops have been deemed essential under the State of Oklahoma’s Essential Industries List as “critical retail and hospitality” NAICS code 448-45; pursuant to Oklahoma Executive Order 2020-07
- Effective dates are 11:59 PM March 30th, 2020, to April 29th, 2020
City of Moore residents are reminded to follow the Governor’s order re state travel notification requirements, etc. All-State orders can be found at the Oklahoma Secretary of State website, https://www.sos.ok.gov/gov/execorders.aspx
The City of Moore’s Emergency Proclamation is intended to protect the health and welfare of residents and violation of the Proclamation is unlawful. Establishments/Persons within the City of Moore, in violation of the Proclamation, will be contacted by the City of Moore’s Code Enforcement Department for immediate compliance per City Ordinance #13-409. Any establishments/persons still in violation of the Emergency Proclamation may be fined not to exceed $500 per day of non-compliance. To report suspected violations, contact Code Enforcement’s dedicated line @ 405-793-4419 (all hours) or [email protected] .
This proclamation becomes effective at 11:59 PM on Monday, March 30th, 2020.
Official Proclamation (PDF)