Local And State Business Fees
Starting and Operating a Small Business in Moore
There are fees from State government that could be associated with the start-up of a business. Included below are fees various businesses might be assessed. Contact the State of Oklahoma for more information.
Secretary of State’s Office
- Certificate of Incorporation: $50 minimum or $1 per $1,000 of capital investment which ever is greater.
- Limited Partnership: $100
- Foreign Partnership: $300
- Limited Liability Company: $100
- Foreign Limited Liability Company: $300
- Limited Liability Partnership: $100
- Foreign Limited Liability Partnership: $300
- Merger or Consolidation: $100
- Trademark Registration Form: $50 per class - $50 minimum
- Charitable Organization Packet: $15
- Notary Public: New $25 Renewal: $20 Expired: $25
- Professional Fundraiser: $50 (new or renewal) $25 (update)
Other fees may apply for certain businesses. For additional information, please go to www.sos.state.ok.us.