Skip To Content

Application for Mobile Food Vendor


Corporation/Partnership/Sole Proprietor

City to approve location and placement of mobile food truck(s) on private property or at City event.

Vehicle Information

Required Documents

Please upload the following documents below:

  • Written permission of property owner
  • Map where mobile food vendor will be selling
  • Menu or description of items to be sold
  • Copy of certificate of insurance on mobile food truck( General Liability and Vehicular Insurance)
  • Copy of Oklahoma State Department of Health Permit
  • Copy of Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit

General Liability and Vehicular Insurance

Type of Permit

Please select what type of permit you are wanting to apply for.