Play In the Park
Play In the Park - Free program: Supervised summertime activities for children ages 6 - 14 years of age. An adult must accompany children.
Games; Snacks; Arts and Crafts; at a different City of Moore park.
Cleveland County Nutrition and Fitness will have informative topics scheduled. Some of the topics they will be discussing is: My Plate; Physical Activity; What is in a cigarette; Second hand smoke; sugary beverages and limiting TV time.
1. Friday June 5th - Buck Thomas Park - 1903 NE 12th St. - 10:00am - 11:00am
2. Friday June 12th - Fairmoore Park - 630 NE 5th St. - 10:00am - 11:00am
3. Friday June 19th - Parmele Park - 1308 N Janeway Ave. - 10:00am - 11:00am
4. Friday June 26th Apple Valley Park - 4401 Melrose Dr. - 10:00am - 11:00am
5. Friday July 10th - Veterans Memorial Park - 1900 SE 4th St. - 10:00am - 11:00am
6. Friday July 17th - LIttle River Park - 700 SW 4th St. - 10:00am - 11:00am